1. “The laws of nature and nature’s God,” I support the strict adherence to the original language and intent of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution for the United States and Texas.
2. The sanctity of human life, created in the image of God, which should be protected from fertilization to natural death.
3. Preserving these several United States and Texas Sovereignty, Freedom, and Independence.
4. Limiting government power to those items enumerated in the United States and Texas Constitutions.
5. Personal accountability and responsibility.
6. Having well educated children with parents having the freedom of choice for the education of their children.
7. The inalienable right of all people to defend themselves and their property.
8. A free enterprise society unencumbered by government interference or subsidies.
9. Honoring all those that serve and protect our Liberty and Freedom.
10. Knowing We the People are the Sovereigns of the United States Republic, and Texas Republic. Our elected Representatives are Public Servants. Not self-serving.